- Place of work:
SFE country office, Phonsavanh Tai Village, Sisattanak District, Vientiane Capital
- General objective for this position:
To support the projects and SFE Head office by providing material and equipment. To run and to ensure ongoing validity of official documents for projects, expatriate and vehicles within the organization.
- Main responsibilities
- Organize the purchase and supply of material for all SFE projects
- Organize regular maintenance of the vehicles at the head office
- Follow-up deadlines for official documents for projects, expatriates and vehicles
- Run the documents at official level according to the needs
- Support projects for travel organization for government official and donors
- Provide support for computer installation and maintenance at the head office
- Qualifications and experience
- Good knowledge of written and oral English.
- At least 3 years of working experience in logistics or administration
- Good knowledge of the standard computer Office Package. Advanced computer skills are an asset
- Good communication capacity, ability to work in a team, honest, good planning and follow-up skills.
The candidates can submit an application letter and an updated CV, before September 30th, 2022. The documents can be submitted at SFE Office in Vientiane, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. For any information please contact us during office hours (Vientiane office 8am – 4.30pm – Phone number 021 315 398)