SFE is looking for a skilled and motivated logistician for its main office in Vientiane capital.
- Place of work
SFE country office, Phonsavanh Tai Village, Sisattanak District, Vientiane Capital
- General objective for this position
To support the projects and SFE Head office by providing material and equipment. To run and to ensure ongoing validity of official documents for projects, expatriate and vehicles within the organization.
- Main responsibilities
- Organize the purchase and supply of material for all SFE projects
- Organize regular maintenance of the vehicles at the head office
- Follow-up deadlines for official documents for projects, expatriates and vehicles
- Run the documents at official level according to the needs
- Support projects for travel organization for government official and donors
- Provide support for computer installation and maintenance at the head office
- Qualifications and experience
- Good knowledge of written and oral English.
- At least 3 years of working experience in logistics or administration
- Good knowledge of the standard computer Office Package. Advanced computer skills are an asset
- Good communication capacity, ability to work in a team, honest, good planning and follow-up skills.
The candidates can submit an application letter and an updated CV, before September 30th, 2022. The documents can be submitted at SFE Office in Vientiane, or by email at email@example.com. For any information please contact us during office hours (Vientiane office 8am – 4.30pm: 021 315 398)