- Check consistency of reports for authorities and donors.
- Coordinate with Administrative Coordinator and project managers in the field about finances.
- Update financial reports of the projects according to the requirements of the donors and their deadlines.
- Support daily accounting tasks of Vientiane Office.
- Responsible for monthly, quarterly and end yearly closure operations of SFE accountancy.
- Prepare the relevant documents for the annual financial audit.
- Transmission of appropriate fund reception confirmation to donors following fund transfers.
- Checking the bills of projects.
- Participate updating financial guideline
Skills and experience requirements:
- Successfully completed a degree in financing.
- At least 1-2 years working experience in accounting.
- English very good spoken, understanding and written fluently.
- Good computer skills and good knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (especially Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Good interpersonal relationship and teamwork skills.
- Car driver’s license (mandatory).
- Experience in IT and formula would be an asset.
We invite interested candidates to submit their application letter with the salary expectations, a current CV and a copy of the driver’s license. Applications should be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org by the closing date of February 22nd, 2021. Only short-listed candidates for interviews will be contacted.
For more information please contact SFE office at the below-mentioned phone-number :
( Tel/Fax: +856 (0) 21 315 398)